CRJ 200-900 Captains
- Location: Chongqing, China
- Position: Captain
- Job Type: Airline
- Bombardier CRJ 900 (Total Time:500, PIC:500, Type Rating:Required)
- Bombardier CRJ 200 ( Total Time:500, PIC:500, Type Rating:Required)
- Bombardier CRJ 700 ( Total Time:500, PIC:500, Type Rating:Required)
- Minimum Pay: $165,000.00 (Yearly)
- Maximum Pay: $234,500.00 (Yearly)
Flight Time Requirements Snapshot
- Total Flight Time: 3600
- Pilot In Command: 500
- Turbine PIC: 500
- Multi Engine: 1000
- Actual Instrument: N/A
Earning Potential of this position has increased to USD234,500 per year
Base of operation: Chongqing Hohhot or Dalian, China
Duration: 2 year renewable contracts available
Start Date: ASAP
Screening: Held every month in China
We are delighted to present pilot recruitment on behalf of our long-standing client airline in China who is seeking Captains. We need currently rated Captains on the CRJ-200/700/900/1000 who have Pilot in Command Time on the aircraft.
Commuting contracts (1 month on, 1 month off) and Non-Commuting Contracts are available and both offer an excellent basic salary, travel allowances, housing allowances in addition to loyalty and safety travel bonus.
Make up to 234,500 USD Base Salary Annually Safety Bonus up to 22,000 USD AnnuallyLoyalty Bonus up to 22,000 USD Annually Overtime up to 37,000 USD Annually Month on Month Off Rotations AvailableHousing Provided Contract Renewal AvailableGreat Travel BenefitsFamily Welcome for Resident Base Start Date ASAP
... Continue Reading
Junior Captains: Ask about our exclusive Time Building Plan!
Successful candidates will have:
• CRJ 200 Captain: Minimum 500 PIC hours on type, 3600 hours total experience
• CRJ 700-900/1000 Captain: Minimum 500 PIC hours on type, 3600 hours total experience
• Valid/Current Class 1 Medical (First Class)
• Valid FAA, Canadian, Western European EASA, or ICAO License
• ICAO level 4+ English Proficient
• Passport issued by a country that has diplomatic relations with the People's Republic of China
Maximum Age: 56 years (flexible on candidate with higher qualifications)
Benefits/Remuneration package will be offered including accommodation, duty transport, and travel benefits.
Recurrent training will be provided by the airline if required prior to initial placement and during the course of the program.
... Continue Reading
Learn More About This Job
This job has been viewed 575 times.
Looking for a different job?
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!