Captain Gulfstream GIV/IVSP/400
- Location: Teterboro, New Jersey, United States
- Position: Captain
- Job Type: Charter
Flight Time Requirements Snapshot
- Total Flight Time: 3500
- Pilot In Command: 1500
- Turbine PIC: 500
- Multi Engine: N/A
- Actual Instrument: N/A
When performing duties as the pilot-in-command (PIC):
• Final authority for the operation of the aircraft assigned.
• Responsible for safe and efficient transport of passengers and crew.
• Authority to delay, cancel or discontinue a flight when conditions are unsuitable for the conduct or continuation of the flight.
• Authority to indicate a change in the planned flight during the flight when such a change is appropriate for the safe operation of the aircraft.
• Responsible for flight planning and coordinating changes in the flight schedule.
• Institute all necessary changes as required by enroute conditions such that the flight may continue under appropriate procedures and rules.
• Responsible for conducting the flight in a safe and prudent manner in accordance with company policies, Federal Aviation Administration regulations, and Department of Homeland Security regulations required of the flight operation.
• Ensures adherence to Flight Services policies and procedures.
• Participate in the company aviation safety program, taking an active role supporting the open sharing of information on all safety issues and reporting all safety hazards and concerns.
• Mentors and counsels crews, striving to maximize their potential.
... Continue Reading
Learn More About This Job
• FAA ATP Multi Engine Land Rating
• First Class Medical
• 3500 Hours Total Time – 1500 Hours PIC – 500 Hours Turbine
• Gulfstream IV or Similar Experience required
... Continue Reading
This job has been viewed 66 times.
Looking for a different job?
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!
Captain / Charter / Gulfstream GIV/IVSP/400 Jobs
Gulfstream GIV/IVSP/400 Jobs
Find Other Jobs
Get new jobs (like this one) by email!
Freshest Pilot Jobs
- 103,353 Registered Pilots
- 23,470 Pilot Jobs
- 160 Different Countries