Helicopter Charter Captain EC135
- Location: Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey, United States
- Position: Captain
- Job Type: Charter
Flight Time Requirements Snapshot
- Total Flight Time: 2000
- Pilot In Command: 1000
- Turbine PIC: 500
- Multi Engine: N/A
- Actual Instrument: 75
1. Maintain a clear concise understanding of current local base, and client policies and procedures.
2. Comply with all FARs, Operations Manual, Flight Manual, local base and program policies and procedures.
3. Promote effective and courteous communications with co-workers and client personnel, and strive to maintain a friendly working environment.
4. Notify Lead Pilot/Base Lead of interpersonal conflicts between co-workers or client personnel.
5. Notify Lead Pilot/Base Lead as soon as practical of any incident requiring an ASR.
6. Properly fill out ASRs and other company forms as appropriate.
7. Attend all monthly safety meetings unless an approved absence is obtained prior to the meeting.
8. Maintain the aircraft in a clean and orderly manner inside and out, daily washing if necessary.
9. Conduct pre/post-shift briefings with other pilots to review weather status, any ASRs, aircraft airworthiness, and pertinent information.
10. When assigned to duty, obtain and record weather, and update as appropriate.
11. Coordinates with Comm Center or client on weather status and any anticipated delays, update as necessary.
12. Reports to work at the proper time, maintains a neat and professional appearance, and keeps office and living quarters in a clean and organized state.
13. Performs additional duties assigned by the company and Lead Pilot/Team
... Continue Reading
Learn More About This Job
Total Flight Time = 2,000 hours
Total Pilot-In-Command = 1,000 hours
Cross Country Flight Time= 500 hours
Night Flight Time= 100 hours, including 50 hours night unaided
Instrument Flight Time= 75 hours (50 in flight)
Turbine Time= 500 hours
FAA Commercial Pilot Rotorcraft Certificate and Instrument Helicopter Rating (Airline Transport Pilot Rotorcraft Preferred)
FAA 2nd Class Medical
Rotor Wing Desired Experience:
Air Medical operations
Single Pilot IFR operations
Night Vision Goggle operations
... Continue Reading
This job has been viewed 6 times.
Looking for a different job?
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!