Project Pilot P3 and P8
- Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
- Position: Captain
- Job Type: Corporate, Government
- P-3 (Total Time:2000, )
- Boeing B737/BBJ ( Total Time:2000, )
Flight Time Requirements Snapshot
- Total Flight Time: 2000
- Pilot In Command: N/A
- Turbine PIC: N/A
- Multi Engine: 2000
- Actual Instrument: N/A
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing flight services for P-3 and P-8 training flights, support services flights (logistics, transport, VIP, Demonstration), maintenance, acceptance testing, and flight testing (operational test, developmental test, Integration and test, and science and technology).
- Participating in all aircrew training, ground training, and flight training.
- Performing instructor duties.
- Assisting Integrated Product Teams with aircraft data necessary for mission planning.
... Continue Reading
Education: A Bachelors with a minimum of twelve (12) years of experience in engineering, math, physics, or other technical discipline is required.
Learn More About This Job
A Test Pilot School Graduate is desired.
Experience/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A minimum of five years experience in the operational employment of airborne, search, detect, and tracking systems, as utilized on maritime surveillance aircraft.
- Demonstrated ability to work with integrated test teams that are comprised of military civilian, and contractor personnel.
- A minimum of 2000 hours in the P-3/P-8 family of aircraft.
- Past or current designation as a Patrol Plane Commander.
- Ability to pass the physical and qualification requirements to provide contract aircrew support.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Effective organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Dual qualification in P-3 and P-8A- Experience with APS-149 and APS-154- DT and/or OT systems test experience of P-3/P-8 family systems.
- Recent experience with RDT&E and/or acquisition for advanced military electronics/computer systems.
- Advanced Sensor Technologies Program Office experience.
... Continue Reading
This job has been viewed 275 times.
Looking for a different job?
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!